Monday, September 7, 2015

Mission of the Month- September 2015 (Aug recap)

Do you keep monthly goals, or do "To Do" lists scare you? 

I definitely thought of my monthly goals the first few weeks, but then life.. busy life happened. I still did accomplish some of my list, but will keep doing what I crossed off, for the most part ;-)

Mama Jenn's Mission of the Month


A Recap from last month. This certainly was the fun part!

Personal:
Cardio exercise three times a week.
Work one of my many crochet projects.
Be up an hour before my kids for quiet Bible time.

Marriage:
Compliment and encourage my husband daily.
Give a impromptu back rub. I did this after dinner the other night and he was beyond thankful.

Parenting:
Hug everyone of my children EVERY DAY more than once. "Hug count" as we call it.
Spend more time instructing and training my toddlers in the small things.
Be mindful of when I need to just pray with any of my kids---and do it.

Homeschooling:
Order Elijah and Lydia's testing.  
Fill out attendance sheet.
Reading "lesson" with Hadassah at least three times a week.
Print any PDF worksheets on Sunday afternoon for the following week.

Homemaking:
Organize/ Deep clean one needed area each week. Example: last week I did the lazy susan cupboard.
Try one new dinner.
Continue to wash morning dishes.

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family:
Teach a reading lesson to our neighbor Miss M. Love on her.
Call Miss E. to check in on her.
Purchase one extra meal for Meal Train.
Phone call to a family member weekly

Doula Business
Schedule all remaining appointments.
Deliver business info cards.
Purchase more files.
Study Doula book.

Blogging/Online Activity:
Post Apologetics Bible Review and Giveaway


Simplified Goals for September 2015


Personal:
Keep running 3 times a week, but one 5k a week.
Finish my crochet bedspread. This is a HUGE goal.
Be up an hour before my kids for quiet Bible time. This is possible? Right?
Less social media

Marriage:
Flirt with my husband daily. (Love you babe.)
Pray with each other more often.

Parenting:
Check in with my oldest four individually for small private "how ya doing" chats
Spend more time instructing and training my toddlers in the small things. (ABC, number counting, manners.)
Hugs. Hugs. Hugs.

Homeschooling:
Reading "lesson" with Hadassah at least ONCE a week.
More book reading with Mo and Dess
Apply Mo for Chickasaw Book Club and Dess the Chickasaw Curriculum.
Correct Elizabeths math daily
Organize Jason's school work daily

Homemaking:
Try one new dinner.
Collect seeds from the marigolds and clean garden beds.

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family:
Start planning community block party for October
Phone call to a family member weekly

Doula Business
Prepare doula bag for October birth
Study Doula book.

Blogging/Online Activity:
Post children's bible book review and giveaway.



"In Christ alone I place my trust And find my glory in the power of the cross In every victory let it be said of me My source of strength, my source of hope Is Christ alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails