Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Blogging Sabbatical

A blogging sabbatical after 7 years is not too shabby! Perfect from a biblical standpoint.. right? didn't the ground have to rest.. will have to ask Sean about that one. ;)

I really want to blog. I blog in my mind from time to time. I even have "notes" in my journal for my year end blog. That one I might sneak in this month or next. It will all come in due time.

Our life is so busy and I constantly remind myself : saying "yes" to one thing means saying "no" to another.

For now- being a wife and mother while homeschooling, taking care of my health, becoming a Doula, working a part time job online.... blogging is taking a backseat.

I am not excusing myself, just letting go a bit.

I hope to write more. For all who follow us or stumble upon us, may you have a blessed New Year. I pray you will find yourself talking and seeking the One who created us all. Through Christ there is JOY unspeakable.

Here are a few random pic from the year. Ones that just popped out and made me smile.

Rich by HIS love,


one of my favs

kids with the camera

his smile

busy

from my rose bush

coastal nc

my boys

beautiful

big brother playing hide and seek

why not

road trip

the violin comes in the mail

baby chick!



2 comments:

  1. goodbye sweet friend! enjoy your season of blogger rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.


    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com.

    Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.

    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails