Saturday, June 4, 2016

Phil Wickham "Children of God" {New Album Review!}



ABOUT Children of God: Making his first LP in three years, Children of God comes on the heels of the impactful single, "This is Amazing Grace", which was certified RIAA Gold and named BMI's Christian song of the Year.  Children of God is filled with songs sure to follow in those footsteps and become new worship favorites. Heralded by the single, "Your Love Awakens Me," the album is available everywhere now.

I was fully blessed to review Phil Wickham's new CD, Children of God! 

I have been in a season of healing and renewed worship in my own personal life. These past months I have literally been clinging to specific worship songs. I encourage you do to the same. I guarantee you will find there will be a specific songs or songs that speak to you. God will meet you. Maybe it won't just be one song. Let God awaken your heart and this cd will be a perfect place to start!

Jesus is my all in all. He is and was from the beginning with God.  Declaring the Glory of God strengthens my weary soul. Specifically these two songs really captivated my heart. ;)








"Your Love Awakens Me" is about the amazing, life giving love of Jesus. This song is calling everybody together and sing out the incredible Truth that God's love is stronger than our sin, it's greater than the grave and it is calling us on a daily basis to live this life with purpose and passion." Phil Wickham (emphasis added)






SOCIAL – CORNER:
Purchase yours on your favorite site!

iTunes: http://smarturl.it/PW-COGiTunes

Amazon: http://smarturl.it/PW-COG- Amazon
Spotify: http://smarturl.it/PW-COG- Spotify


In His grace,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails