Friday, July 15, 2016

How We Make it Work: The Kitchen (9 people, 1100 sqft home)

Again this project of mine is simple, just showing you all how to make do in such a small home. This video is shorter than the last. Everyone seems amazed that we can even function in such a small space. It has become our normal. :D  

Less is better. I don't have every kitchen gadget or utensil. Pretty much every thing I own I use until it breaks or is no longer "usable". 

Since I made this video below, I have cleaned up some cupboards and counters. Yay! for organizing! 
(My before and after pictures are below.) The pictures motivate me to do more. It really takes so little time. I just have to make the time.

You can also click on the label "Large Family Small House" for our living room video too.




How the counters look now vs The Video


Beside my Stove (Hated this area)

BEFORE AND AFTER
much better. moved the cook books above the microwave. used a simple nail
to hang my oven mitts.

Above the Microwave
BEFORE
cake stuff: sprinkles/ decorations, wine glasses, 
AFTER
cooks books now fit, all cake stuff in a simple ice cream bucket ;)



Pressing forward in my journey of motherhood!

1 comment:

  1. I don't consider this a hardship, we did 6 in 750 ft.

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails