- My children are not deprived.
- Each have their own bunk areas and desk areas.
- Some evenings they watch movies out in Dad's office.
- They appreciate a quiet house when they can get it.
- They learn to deal with toddlers fighting and making messes. Grace and Love.
- They learn they are each unique and care for their own areas differently.
- I do ask that their beds be made every day, but they "make" them their own way.
- My older kids 10 and up are responsible for handing over bedding to me when it needs washed.
If you are interested in how we organize the clothes- again. LESS is MORE.
We get rid of clothes when they are stained and holed, but wait till they are before we purchase new clothes "for fun".
My oldest daughter is learning how to only buy what she needs and is doing quiet well.
I wash laundry every day. Minus a day or two if I need a break, but I pay for it ;)
I did not video my children closet but here is a quick picture of the girls closet:
Living with less,