Friday, February 10, 2017

How We Make it Work: "Kids Clothing Update" (Family of 9, 1100 sqft)

Hey all.

So I updated the clothing storage for my toddlers!

I don't know if I said this in the video, but it has really helped in NOT over purchasing.
After catching up on the laundry I am easily aware of what my three toddlers may need or not need.

Here is the short video with pictures included.  Wish I could have added music, but oh well ;)

Note: The older kids ages 10-16 still keep their clothes in their bedroom closets. AND... my apologies, I had a cold when recording. I sound a little groggy. :/





Keeping it real,


I purchased these lovely boxes on Amazon. yay for Amazon Prime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails