Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Otterganics Daydream Day Cream {Product Review!} You MUST try!


About Otterganics Daydream Day Cream:

  • The best organic anti-aging cream for a dry face with sensitive skin.
  • Pure - no added water; no fillers; no synthetics; all natural; 100% organic.
  • Fresh light scent, great for sensitive or dry skin; smells like a good day.
  • FLexiBLE: Add water for your personal consistency. Start at 50/50 water + cream.
  • Packaged in a beautifully recycled glass jar; crafted in very small batches.

My Honest Thoughts:

  • The double packaging was perfect! The jar was in perfect condition. 
  • The moisturizer smells amazing. Everyone in my family (esp my husband), as commented "you smell sooo good". 
  • The sent is floral, but not overwhelming at all.
  • The cream is a bit grainy, but mixing it with a tad of water helps it spread. I prefer to mix it with a drop of Argan Oil :D
  • I use it after the shower in the morning and at night if I have removed make up.
  • Absolutly no breakouts since using.
  • I have not seen any age reduction, but that is because I have only used it for two weeks. ;)
  • My skin does feel refreshed after using.
  • Happy to have found a cream with Neroli Oil in the ingredients. See below.
  •  This cream will definitely last! A little goes a long way. My husband encouraged me to not be afraid to spend the money because I don't treat myself very often.
Fully Recommend Daydream Day Cream!








Where can you purchase yours??
Of course at here at lovely Amazon!

Keeping it real,


I received this product in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/y5q9d9t5/r3g4c2b0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails